Actor, comedian and film and television producer a few years ago eugenio derbezOriginally from Mexico City, he packed his bags and moved to Los Angeles, California, United States, in search of new projects, along with his wife, singer Alessandra Rosaldo, and their daughter Aitana. Actor Aislin, widower and also father of Jose Eduardo Derbez, You have worked hard and today you can indulge in whatever luxuries you want.,
According to DiRT, an American portal specializing in real estate, Eugenio Derbez bought a new mansion is located in Encino. very specific areaa district in the San Fernando Valleyrelated to Los Angeles County, California, The protagonist of “La Familia P. Luche” bought the said residence at $14 million (over 280 million Mexican pesos),
Eugenio Derbez’s new mansion Made this year in one of the most privileged and expensive neighborhoods in Los Angeles, where Live live other celebrities like Selena Gomez, Channing Tatum, Kelly Clarkson and many more,
The property was described as “a contemporary modern masterpiece”, the DIRT portal publishes. The three-storey haveli was built on a little more than half an acre of land.
- It has seven bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
- A backlit set of steps lead to a grand front door.
- The spacious interiors are decorated with hardwood floors and high ceilings framed by designer light fixtures.
- A living room is decorated with a large linear fireplace, bathed in stained marble.
- The formal dining room sports a wet bar.
- A wooden gourmet kitchen fitted with a center island.
- High-end appliances, a dining room and a butler’s pantry.
- A cozy reading corner with a built-in bookshelf.
- On the main level there is an office and a bedroom suite.
- The plush bathroom is equipped with a spacious glass-enclosed shower and deep soaking tub.
- The basement level is complete with sauna, grand movie theater, mirrored gym and bar.
- Garage with space for up to eight vehicles.
- A pool and spa located next to a submerged brazier.
- A basketball court, a barbecue center with a bar, and a grassy lounge.
- A roof terrace with a fire pit, a built-in barbecue and great views.
A few months ago, following the victory of “CODA” at the 2022 Oscars, a film starring Eugenio Derbez, the comedian asked “And how’s that?” Traveled to Mexico City for the premiere of , which was a feature film. ,
During a meeting with several media outlets, Eugenio Derbez noticed that Televisa journalists were not interviewing him, admitting that he had been banned from that television station.,
According to L’Universal’s “Red Carpet” column, To move to the United States to complete new projects, Televisa executives vetoed Eugenio Derbez., Apparently he told her that she was no longer of age to experiment elsewhere, much less Hollywood, a very competitive market.
He would also have proposed some new seasons of “La Familia P. Luche”, with the budget he wanted, however, the actor told him he did not want to continue doing so.
Read more: After revealing Pea Nieto’s infidelity, Angelica Rivera reappears at her daughter Fernanda’s graduation
mexican today Eugenio Derbez is succeeding in Hollywood, He has several projects on the horizon, such as a film with Lionsgate, a deal to create children’s content for the Wix platform, he will star in the Hulu series “The Valet” and more.