liverpool He has a chance to win four titles this season. However, the picture became a bit more complicated after last weekend’s match in the Premier League, with the Reds drawing and winning against Tottenham. Manchester City against Newcastle.
With these results, the team led pep guardiola Remains leader with 86 marks, 3 more than students of Jurgen Kloppo, in addition to the difference of 4 more goals. With three matches to go, Liverpool will have to win their remaining games and City will have to drop points in at least two of their matches.
In total, there are 9 points left in contention, so the Reds need to win. 4 units Over the nationals to overtake them in the standings. Or, if they add 3 points more than their opponent they are tied in the table, and then they are tied on goal difference.
– If you win 9 points, you need to win the City by 5 or less so that you don’t count on goal difference.
– If you win 7 points, you need to win 3 or less to City so that you don’t count on goal difference.
– If you win 5 points, you need to win one to City so you don’t count on goal difference.
– If you win 4 points, you need the city to lose them all so you don’t count on goal difference.
– If he wins 3 points, he needs City to lose them all and score for a better goal difference.
– If you win by 2 or less, you will be the runner-up.
wolverhampton, West Ham and Aston Villa are the 3 remaining rivals in front of Manchester City. While Liverpool still need to measure themselves against the ‘villains’, Southampton and Wolves. Also, they have an FA Cup final against Chelsea and the Champions League against Real Madrid.
we recommend you to read
‘Blues’ will face ‘Reds’ between games against Aston Villa and southampton, While the game against Meringues will be the last of the season for Liverpool, the results of other tournaments are known and it could be Jurgen Klopp’s last hope of winning more than one title in the current campaign.