cleric is best drink to share with family Delicious taste of cheap wine matches perfectly with fresh taste of Jambolan For making ideal drink to support you Foods Or help the heat, so we share this home recipe very easy to prepare, This recipe is for 4 servings and has a low degree of difficulty.
Read more: Alfredo Pasta with Shrimp: Very easy and quick recipe to prepare at home
Ingredients for Homemade Clarycotte:
- 500 ml red wine
- 400 ml mineral water
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 30 grams raspberries
- 30 grams strawberries
- 30 grams blueberries
- 30 grams blackberries
- 1 large orange
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Wash and disinfect red fruits, place them in a deep vessel covered with enough water for 15 minutes and then drain the water.
- Cut the stem of the strawberry in half, then cut it into small pieces along with the rest of the fruit and keep it safe.
- In a jar with enough space, add lemon juice with sugar and stir until dissolved, then add mineral water and mix.
- Cut the oranges into slices and then in half moons, when you’re finished put them in the jar with the rest of the red fruits and strawberries.
- Lastly add wine and mix all the ingredients, add ice to taste in your favorite glass or cup and it will be ready to enjoy.
Read more: Ham’s Crepes with Manchego Cheese: an easy and quick recipe for dinner.
Tips for this recipe:
Add chopped walnuts to this recipe to enhance the taste.
You can also substitute used white or rosé wines.
Add lemon slices or other citrus for a different flavor.
Click to load survey