Sunday, October 2, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


Two-year-old girl dies after consuming fabric softener

Morelos.- An unfortunate incident happened when a mother who was playing with her two youngest children lost sight of the…

By admin , in news , at May 10, 2022 Tags: ,

Morelos.- An unfortunate incident happened when a mother who was playing with her two youngest children lost sight of the youngest for a moment, Emily two years oldin cuernavacaMorelos.

It was in those moments that the girl took a bottle containing fabric softener and had several drinks,

The girl fainted on the floor, started vomiting and fainted, so the mother immediately sought help from one of her neighbors and was taken to the general hospital. cuernavaca,

Read more: Child killed by his brother in Tamaulipas; takes keys without permission

At the hospital, doctors said the girl was in critical condition, with a hole in one of her lungs, as well as part of an intestine.

The minor was later transferred to Emiliano Zapata’s Hospital del Nio Moralens, but his condition did not improve, the doctors treating him did everything to save him but he died in the intensive care area.

They rescue a girl and a man from the sea in Ahom, Sinaloa

Sandra Audello graduated from the University of the West with a degree in Communication Science. Her journalism debut started in 2017 with Debate.com.mx. He currently writes news for the States section, specifically Sonora, Baja California, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas and Chihuahua.

See more