Tuesday, January 31, 2023
US Daily News Onlne

Treasury reports that income tax hike

According to the data presented by the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit (SHCP), from January to March, there was…

By admin , in news , at May 9, 2022 Tags: , , ,

According to the data presented by the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit (SHCP), from January to March, there was an increase in Income Tax (ISR)highlighted as a situation Salvation of collection of tax authority,

the tax revenue associated with the ISR and annual statement of legal persons, entered the figure of 40 thousand 741 million pesos, 6.9 percent true With respect to the first quarter of 2021, which was established by Congress.

The Public Finance Report for the first quarter of 2022 highlights that ISR collection total 702 thousand 315 million pesosbeing located above programmed for the duration of 63 thousand 652 million pesos and 13.5 per cent higher in real terms than that recorded during the first quarter of the previous year.

You may be interested in: Mother’s Day celebration begins in Mazatlan schools; there will be no class tomorrow

It has been pointed out that the collection of income tax, mostly from large taxpayers, has been one of the Most Important Elements of the SAT To capture the income, as it has implemented a more efficient method of collection of the said tax focused on financial restructuring operations.

SAT: 1.5 billion pesos owed to taxpayers

According to the January-March report Public Finance of the Ministry of Finance and Public DebtTold that tax debt from taxpayers exceeded trillion 521 billion pesos For March 31, this represents a record figure for the period of the first quarter of the year.

According to the information presented in the study, this indicates that the unit highlights the reactivation of cases 500 billion pesos The pending charges from December 2020 till date, which justify the increase, said the tax authority.

63.5% of the total loans of the Treasury, i.e. 966 thousand 216 million pesoscannot be alleged, because they are controversial, so only 555 billion pesos May be currently subject to collection by the Tax Administration Service (SAT).

In view of this figure, the tax authority estimates that only 75%, i.e., 415 billion pesosis considered as a viable collection, while the remaining 25%, 124 thousand 534 million pesos, is considered to have a low probability of collection.

You may be interested in: AMLO denies order to limit AICM flights; Lily Tellez and Other Opponents Lied

Within the Tax and Management Report, the SAT indicated that the increase in the tax credit resulted from the reactivation of the credit. 417 thousand 937 million pesosFrom December 2020 to March 2022. Similarly, the agency indicated that these credits may have been irregularly canceled in the previous administration.

They record UFO videos in Australia