Sunday, October 2, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


The economic spread for Mother’s Day in Sinaloa is 942 million pesos

Mazatlan, Sinaloa.- The economic breakdown to Sinaloa Mother’s Day is 942 million 500 thousand pesosAssured Miguel Hernandez, president of the…

By admin , in news , at May 9, 2022 Tags: , ,

Mazatlan, Sinaloa.- The economic breakdown to Sinaloa Mother’s Day is 942 million 500 thousand pesosAssured Miguel Hernandez, president of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Tourist Services.

compared to last year 45% increase in sales, Flowers, as well as clothing, shoes, jewelry and perfumes, are what they buy the most, despite the rise in prices in recent times.

70 percent of Mother’s Day purchases are made with credit cards And those are run by some shops. The remaining 30% covers cash purchases.

Read more: There will be a total opening of the mausoleum in Mazatlan, musicians will also be able to play, but will not be able to camp

Everything is reserved in restaurants and there is a growing demand for take-away service. With regard to hotel occupancy, it is upwards of 50 percent, as there are people who came to celebrate mom on the beach.

The Fekanaco leader explained that they are two points away from reaching 2019 sales, but this year is great due to the growth so far from last year.

In Sinaloa, this economic advantage favors all sectors. Fekanaco has 5 chambers, 8 extensions and 23,000 associates.

Read more: It is up to the owners to rescue the stranded ship: Mazatlani’s captaincy

Last-minute shopping for Mother’s Day saturates the city center and shopping malls in Mazatlán and across the state.

Guadalupe gives a piece of his heart in each baking; He has been a baker in Los Mochiso for over 65 years

In 2020 I celebrated 15 years as a general information reporter at El Debate de Mazatlan. During this time I have specialized in the fields of education, health and government. I also worked on television at a local channel in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, while I studied at the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences of the Autonomous University of Chihuahua. I also worked in a newspaper for a national publisher. In the final year of the government of Francisco Labastida, I received the State Prize for Journalism for a series of reports on contamination. In 2017, the Senate of the Republic recognized me for my career. I have attended courses and workshops on new journalism techniques both in person and recently online. I have interviewed the last three presidents of Mexico.

See more