Thursday, September 29, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


Taxpayers owe 1.5 billion pesos

According to the January-March report of Public Finance of the Ministry of Finance and Public Debt (SHCP), it was reported…

By admin , in news , at May 9, 2022 Tags: , ,

According to the January-March report of Public Finance of the Ministry of Finance and Public Debt (SHCP), it was reported that tax debt from taxpayers trillion 521 billion pesos For March 31, this represents a record figure for the period of the first quarter of the year.

According to the information presented in the study, this indicates that the dependence is highlighted Reactivation of cases 500 billion pesos The pending charges from December 2020 till date, which justify the increase, said the tax authority.

63.5% of the total debts of the Treasury, that is, 966 thousand 216 million pesos, cannot be collected, because they are controversial, so only 555 billion pesos May be currently subject to fee Tax Administration Service (SAT),

You may be interested in: Safe and Healthy! They find missing teenagers, one at the United States border and the other in Culiacana.

In view of this figure, the tax authority estimates that only 75%, i.e., 415 billion pesosis considered as a viable collection, while the remaining 25%, 124 thousand 534 million pesosThe chances of collection are considered to be low.

inside the report tax and managementThe SAT indicated that the increase in the tax credit resulted from Reactivation of credit for 417 thousand 937 million pesosFrom December 2020 to March 2022. Similarly, the agency indicated that these credits may have been irregularly canceled in the previous administration.

in your report January-March of public financereliance highlights that, in this figure, taxpayers dispute 966 thousand 216 million pesosWhich means they cannot be collected while the litigation process continues.

According to the tax authority, this is the highest value in nominal terms that has a record of controversial tax debts, which means that 63.5% Of the total loans challenged by taxpayers, a record high proportion of them.

With this, only 555 billion pesos can currently be collected by the Tax Administration Service by March 30. SAT gave a report lakh 675 thousand 134 tax credit Till 31st March 2022.

You may be interested in: GPO Fertilizer Plant Topolobampo . continues with investment in mangrove studies in

Tax credits are debts controlled by the tax administration, which can be non-disputable when they are accepted by the taxpayer, or controversial when the taxpayer promotes a means of defense for which they cannot be collected.

Panic sparks clash between police and civilians in Choix, Sinaloa