Friday, December 2, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


Shock to families due to shortage of medicines in Kuliyakani

Sinaloa.- despairThere are parents of families whose children have been hospitalized in Sinaloa’s Pediatric Hospital, Culiacan, because drug shortage created…

By admin , in news , at May 11, 2022 Tags: ,

Sinaloa.- despairThere are parents of families whose children have been hospitalized in Sinaloa’s Pediatric Hospital, Culiacan, because drug shortage created problems for them, because They can’t always fill prescriptions that they give to them.

despair

A few months back, the affected people had outbursts of anger, as they had to spend too much on a daily basis, they no longer knew what to do and they started performing.

Recipes up to 10 thousand pesos Estella Garcia, the mother of a family, said they used to eat their pockets daily, and although the drugs arrived in the state, they are still feeling the blow to their economy.

Read more: Sinaloa officials, aides in disappearance: Warrior Hounds

According to the health ministry in the state, There is 70 percent supply of medicines, Hence, work is on to reduce the remaining 30 per cent.

Head of Health Hector Melecio Cuen Ojeda admits that the shortage is still worrying, but they are working to improve it and they are also seeing progress.

“We are already around 70 per cent. Eight trailers arrived, 500 codes to one lakh medicines have already arrived, which are to come, more than 400.

another hospital where battling drug shortage es Women’s Hospitalwhere they had 50 percent of the medicine they needed, There they currently report 70 percent availability, so they are still waiting for more codes to be sent to them by the Secretariat.

The director of the hospital, Naneth Zamora, assured that he has not faced any serious problems so far.

For her part, the representative of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), Tania Clarissa Medina López, said that the institute has improved the supply of drugs, in addition to the fact that they have reimbursement for all beneficiaries who have to spend Was on drugs.

“Our program is that when people buy it (medicine) they are reimbursed the bill and they are paid. You can see this in every medical unit with the unit manager.”

He reiterated that, despite the fact that there is a refund, it is always sought to be made to the beneficiary so that he does not have to spend or worry.

Read more: Manufacturers fear price regulation in Sinaloa

Positive

reimbursement bill for patients

IMSS and many hospitals have a reimbursement program so that beneficiaries can recover money spent while purchasing essential medicines at the hospital.

negative

Problems due to lack of medicine

Some families have to worry about the health of the patients, apart from buying or finding medicines from the many prescriptions they get daily.

Fire in a trailer carrying cardboard in Alota, Sinaloa

Shock to families due to shortage of medicines in Kuliyakani

2022-05-11 12:11:37