Tuesday, October 4, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


Jalisco jewelers expect sales to increase by May 10

Guadalajara Jalisco. , loss jeweler entrepreneur In Jalisco, an increase of at least 13 percent is expected percentage on your…

By admin , in news , at May 10, 2022 Tags: , ,

Guadalajara Jalisco. , loss jeweler entrepreneur In Jalisco, an increase of at least 13 percent is expected percentage on your sales for the celebration of mother’s Day This May 10th, it is compared to the two years that have just passed health emergency Derived from coronavirus-19.

lvaro Azpitia, president of the unit’s Chamber of Jewellery, explained that the business is dedicated to precious metals and jewelry They expect sales recovery That they had it before the pandemic, it was after the economic reactivation in the unit.

For this reason it is expected that by May 10 60 percent of purchases They are for precious metals, mainly being gold and silver acquired by the people of Jalisco, while the remaining 40 percent of this increase goes to jewelry.

Read more: May 10: Jalisco has more than two million mothers

Entrepreneurs consider May 10 to be one of their most important dates of the year, as well as February 14, Father’s Day and Christmas sales, which is why these dates are celebrated by projects. Jewel Expo,

On the other hand, अलlvaro Azpitía explained to the local media that, in case of insecurity in the unit, resulting in modify jewelry making styles In such a way that they become less conspicuous, but retain their value.

Read more: Decrease in statistics of people missing in Jalisco without being told

People in Jalisco continue to invest in jewelry because they still feel confident wearing or investing in them, therefore, the fact is that there may be increase in assault or robberyThere is nothing that affects buying and selling of luxury accessories.

“Investment in gold is realizable against other commodities like technology. We know it’s no longer a reason vulnerabilitySomething that you cannot wear every day to work or to a social event”, he explained.

“We can go one step further, with caution”, Jalisco ends mandatory use of face masks