Mexico. – For today, a dry line will remain over Coahuila and in interaction with the entry of warm and humid air from the Gulf of Mexico, it will rain on time Strong gusts of wind (60 to 70 km/h) accompanied by very strong, lightning, hail, very strong gusts of wind (70 to 80 km/h) in Coahuila and possible formation of tornadoes or tornadoes in Coahuila and northeastern Chihuahua. hour) with possible vortex formation Or tornadoes in northwestern Tamaulipas and northern Nuevo León.
For its part, a weak cold front will move toward northern Baja California and, in conjunction with the polar jet stream, will generate a drop in temperatures and strong winds over northwestern Mexico.
In turn, moisture ingress from the Pacific Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea, and low pressure channels over Mesa del Norte and southeastern Mexico, in combination with instability in the upper atmosphere, would cause very heavy rain In Chiapas, rain and strong occasional rain with lightning and possible hail in the north, northeast, west, east, center and southeast of the Mexican Republic, as well as isolated rain in the Central Table, including the Valley of Mexico.
Read more: Yolanda Martinez’s lifeless body was found in Nuevo León
Finally, an anticyclone system in the middle levels of the atmosphere will sustain the heat wave over the national region, with high maximum temperature At 40 °C in the regions of Sonora, Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Michoacán, Morelos, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche and Yucatán.
Rain Forecast for today May 10, 2022:
- Heavy rainfall (50 to 75 mm) with very heavy punctual rainfall: Coahuila and Chiapas.
- Rainfall intervals (25 to 50 mm) with intense punctual rainfall: Nuevo León, Durango, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosí, Puebla, Veracruz and Oaxaca.
- Rainfall intervals (5 to 25 mm): Chihuahua, Aguascalientes, Tamaulipas, Jalisco, Queretaro and Hidalgo.
- Isolated rainfall (0.1 to 5 mm): Nayarit, Colima, Michoacán, Morelos, Guanajuato, Tlaxcala, Mexico City, Mexico State, Guerrero, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- The rain will be accompanied by electric shocks, strong winds and hail of various sizes.
Forecast of minimum temperatures for today, May 10, 2022:
- Minimum temperature -5 to 0 °C: Baja California.
- Minimum temperature 0 to 5 °C: Sonora, Chihuahua, Durango, Mexico State, Hidalgo, Puebla and Tlaxcala.
- Frost: Baja Calif.
Forecast of maximum temperature for today 10 May 2022:
- Maximum temperature 40 to 45 °C: Sonora (South), Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Michoacán, Morelos, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche and Yucatán.
- Maximum temperature 35 to 40 °C: Baja California Sur, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas (south), Durango, Aguascalientes, Tamaulipas, Colima, State of Mexico (southwest), Puebla (southwest), Chiapas and Quintana Rs.
- Maximum temperature 30 to 35 °C: Baja California, Guanajuato, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala and Mexico City.
Read more: He calls for demonstrations in Michoacan over the killings of journalists
Wind forecast for today May 10, 2022:
- Wind with gusts of 70 to 80 km/h and possible tornado formation: Chihuahua (Northeast) and Coahuila.
- winds with 60 to 70 km/h and dust storms: Baja California, Durango, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosí and Aguascalientes; And with the possible formation of tornadoes or tornadoes: Nuevo León (North) and Tamaulipas (North-West).
- Wind gusts from 40 to 60 km/h: Baja California Sur, Sonora, Jalisco (North), Guanajuato, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Puebla, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tabasco, Campeche and the Gulf of Yucatán, except for the Isthmus and Tehuantepec.