Mexico. – On this day, a dry line over northern Mexico will interact with instability in the upper atmosphere, a low pressure channel over Mesa del Norte and the subtropical jet stream, favorable. gust of wind and dust storms to the northwest, north and northeast of Mexico, as well as possible formation of whirlpools in Chihuahua (northeast) and Coahuila (north), in addition to rain heavy rain at timesLightning discharges and hail fall in areas north and northeast of the Mexican Republic.
A low pressure channel extending east and southeast of the national area, in addition to moisture ingress from the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, will cause rain and heavy rain at times and electric shock In these areas, in addition to the Yucatan Peninsula, the west and center of the country.
forecast is Decrease in maximum temperature values In units north, northeast, east and southeast of Mexico, however, values above 35 °C will be maintained in the said regions.
Read more: Candidate wants to bring investment in Hidalgo
Rain forecast for today May 11, 2022:
- Rainfall interval with heavy rainfall (25 to 50 mm): Chihuahua, Coahuila, Durango, Veracruz, Tabasco, Oaxaca and Chiapas.
- Rainbow Interval (5 to 25 mm): Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Puebla, Campeche, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Isolated rainfall (0.1 to 5 mm): Nuevo León, Sinaloa, Nayarit, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato and the states of Mexico.
- The rain will be accompanied by electric shocks, strong winds and hail of various sizes.
Forecast of minimum temperatures for today 11 May 2022:
- Minimum temperature -5 to 0 °C: Baja California, Chihuahua and Durango.
- Minimum temperature 0 to 5 °C: Sonora, State of Mexico, Hidalgo, Puebla and Tlaxcala.
- Frost: Baja Calif.
Forecast of maximum temperature for today 11 May 2022:
- Maximum temperature 40 to 45 °C: Sonora (South), Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Michoacán, Guerrero, Morelos and Campeche.
- Maximum temperature 35 to 40 °C: Baja California Sur, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas (South), Durango, Colima, Queretaro (North), Hidalgo (North), Mexico State (Southwest) ), Puebla (north and southwest), Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tabasco, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Maximum temperature 30 to 35 °C: Baja California, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato and Mexico City.
Read more: Forest fires reported in Urupan, Michoacani
Wind forecast for today May 11, 2022:
- Wind with gusts of 70 to 80 km/h and possible tornado formation: Chihuahua and Coahuila.
- Winds with gusts of 60 to 70 km/h: Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, Nuevo León, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Durango, Aguascalientes, Jalisco (North), Guanajuato, Isthmus and Gulf of Tehuantepec.
- Wind gusts from 40 to 60 km/h: Gulf of California, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Mexico State, Mexico City, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Oaxaca, Tabasco, Campeche and Yucatán.
Forecast of rain and strong winds