Mexico. – Monroe Rafael Barjasi “El Fisagon”, faced the journalist Lily Urestiquestioned the source from where the host of Millenio had obtained information about The case of Debanhi EscobarA young woman was murdered in Escobedo, Nuevo León.
During the May 13 broadcast of the radio newscast of Lily Uresti On Radio Formula, El Fisagon selected the journalist to help create a narrative about a case where Debanhi was beaten up again for his murder.
Rafael Barrage referred to information, in some cases unpublished, that lily He made this known through his newscast in Millennium, questioning the source from which he obtained part of the information, including data from the first autopsy and video of the moment of his disappearance.
“Today we know from an autopsy that the family requested that Debanhi was raped and murdered,” said Barajas, later accusing the driver of contributing to that official narrative.
“This narrative helped build it in some way as well. You presented some videos from the hotel that raised suspicions that the girl was walking aimlessly, wandering”, ‘El Fisagon’ told her.
I didn’t present him, the prosecutor’s office presented him, Rafa forgave me. At a press conference, the driver reacted.
– You offered a video of Debhani and her friends buying alcohol as your information – insisted Monroe.
“I presented it and the other media presented it,” Uresti looked back.
“Also, you pointed out that there was something in the girl’s bag that you couldn’t say but it was very serious,” Barajas continued.
-No, no, I didn’t say it was too serious. I was aware that I had a personal discussion with Debhani’s father. And I offered him an apology for the private and public-assured Uresti.
-That there was something that aroused suspicion and you can’t say that. Pointing out what it was, drugs or something. This story contributed to the resurrection of a girl who had been raped and murdered. The question we all ask ourselves is where can the information you give us come from.
– Well, where did it come from for El Pais, Rafa, investigative journalism, it’s investigated, sorry.
– Let’s see, where do you think the autopsy came from, El Pais had access to the autopsy, Debanhi’s father.
– I’m not talking about that, I’m talking strictly about the video of the store. This video of the store would have been very difficult for me if the local prosecutor’s office had not had it.
– They have, don’t they? I think they have.
– Well, I think they have, but how did you get them, the question here is how do you get them.
– Just like how Televisa received them and so did the other television stations that offered them. Rafa is also investigative journalism.
We recommend you to read:
charges against Lily Uresti They increased in recent days, following the release of a new autopsy result, where they verified that the young woman had been sexually abused before the murder, from the first results of the autopsy submitted by the FGE of Nuevo León. By denying
Similarly, a capture of Azusena’s conversation, released by Debanhi’s father Mario Escobar, made things worse, as the journalists in the messages declared themselves “on the side” of the prosecution.
El Fisagon to face Azucena Uresti in Debanhi Escobar case