Tuesday, August 16, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


Debanhi Escobar’s father condemns post-mortem leak

Nuevo León. – This Thursday night, Mr. Mario Escobar Salazar condemned the leak of the results of the second autopsy…

By admin , in news , at May 13, 2022 Tags:

Nuevo León. – This Thursday night, Mr. Mario Escobar Salazar condemned the leak of the results of the second autopsy performed on his daughter, Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazaldua, whose remains were found on April 21 in a pond at the Nueva Castilla Motel were. Municipality of General Escobedo, Nuevo León.

This was done by the teacher via a video titled “May 12, 2022 Filtrations 2nd Autopsy” published on his YouTube account “Mario Escobar”, where he sought to “clean” the State Attorney General’s office of leaking personnel. In addition, he called for the initiation of an investigation file against journalists who had access to the file.

“If the prosecutor or the deputy prosecutor is the person who is leaking that information, then I want his head, that they go and get out of here,” said Debanhi Escobar’s father.

Read more: Debanhi Escobar was abused to death, she did not fall into the tank: Second post mortem

In the same recording, he demanded that journalist Azusena Uresti testify publicly about a WhatsApp conversation that circulated on the Internet in which he talks about a girl who was a student of UANL. Escobar Salazar said the professional has called him dozens of times.

“You screwed it up, tell us the truth, I demand that they open an investigation folder for you, I demand that the people of El Pais also open a folder for them and one for everyone involved.” Open the folder.” ,

Millennium communicator Euresti used his verified Twitter account “@azucenau” to confirm that his work was done with professional ethics, and also sent a message to Mario Escobar.

“I just saw the message from Debanhi’s father Mario. In this regard, I just state that our coverage is truthful, critical of authority, and grounded in facts and you can review it. Mario, you know it. I will continue to work under this commitment forever”, Public.

So far, El Pais has not reacted to statements made by the father of a young woman who was murdered in Nuevo León, northern Mexico.

Read more: The Debanhi case: Here’s the evidence found in the rooms of the Nueva Castilla Motel

We must remember that the above newspaper announced that it had received the file containing the autopsy performed on Debanhi Escobar at the request of his relatives, the results of which would be used to contrast the Nuevo León Prosecutor’s Office.

This is how the ‘Now and Then’ blue carpet was lived, the Apple TV+. Thriller with Manolo Cardona

My name is Juan Pablo Chadez Espuro, born in Culiacán, Sinaloa, to a small family, originally consisting of four people: father, mother and two children. From my early years I showed a taste for watching news and staying informed. I graduated from the 2014 – 2018 generation of a degree in journalism from the Autonomous University of Sinaloa (UAS), the first in that career since its opening. For professional experience, I was able to earn an apprenticeship for a period of six months in the sports sector of Noroste newspaper, where I did a professional internship. Later, I had the opportunity to spend another six months in the ranks of Radio Sinaloa, most notably in the state government’s news program Informativo Puro Sinaloa. There I covered local issues, recorded voices for news, contributed material for other broadcasts and participated live. Since 2020 I have been at Debate, a company that opened the doors for me to integrate as a web reporter, and months later occupied the position of editor at the Debate.com.mx site.

See more

Debanhi Escobar’s father condemns post-mortem leak

2022-05-13 05:51:12