The National Fund for Housing aims to focus and channel the resources saved by government, employers and workers to guarantee access to housing for the population.
With the advent of the pandemic, beneficiaries found it necessary to make their processes online. With a profile in ‘My Infonavit account’ it is possible to save time and prevent COVID infection.
What is ‘My InfoVit Account’?
It is a tool and a digital site where Infonavit allows you to complete the processes related to savings, loans and home purchase or construction through the institution.
Thus, the beneficiary can have control over his credit and can do various procedures and enquiries without leaving home.
What procedures can I do online?
In addition to other procedures, you can:
- Update or correct your personal data (CURP, RFC or name)
- Begin Processing Your Infonavit Credits
- Attach Documents
- pay your monthly payments
- And get the following notice:
- Discount Withholding Notice
- Notice of suspension of exemption
- Exemption Amendment Notice
What advice can you get in ‘My Infonavit account’?
- How much savings do you have in your housing sub-account?
- Summary of activities of your housing sub-account
- Your pre-qualification and score
- Status of your credit application
- your historical statement
- Your Infonavit credit balance
- How, when and where you need to pay
- History of jobs where you are registered with IMSS