Friday, September 30, 2022
US Daily News Onlne


All About the Recycling Fire in Guamchil, Sinaloa

Salvador Alvarado. – A Terrible frightening from recorded yesterday afternoon, after a plastic recycling plantWhere the Villa Hermosa neighborhood was…

By admin , in news , at May 10, 2022 Tags: ,

Salvador Alvarado. – A Terrible frightening from recorded yesterday afternoon, after a plastic recycling plantWhere the Villa Hermosa neighborhood was located mainly Tire, In the municipality of Salvador AlvaradoFire broke out.

Emergency bodies were immediately dispatched to the scene after neighbors called to report the incident fire Because of the prevailing fear that it would spread to their homes.

It is being told that the fire started near the recycling plant, where there were a lot of tires, which reached the spot due to gusts of wind. plastic recycler,

Read more: Fire breaks out at plastic recycling plant in Guamchil, Sinaloa

units of sirens Guamuchil firefighters They were heard aloud, alerting the population that they were on their way, the clock marked about 4:00. When work began to incinerate the fire, hoses were extended to inject water and the fire began. The flames began to suffocate. He rose to a height of a few metres.

The place was guarded by elements of the National Guard, while civil defense personnel from the municipality of Salvador Alvarado supported the task of caring for the population, mainly houses that were adjacent to the property that were used to store plastics and rubber. was used for. The fire was mainly in the tyres.

The area on which the warehouse is located is 80×20 meters and the fire was about 150 meters away, but due to gusts of wind it spread to record the incident, so the involvement of 24 elements of the fire department, city council and fire brigade was necessary. from a pipe.

The chairman of the Guamchil Firefighters Board, Abraham Portillo, commented on the scene that because they were a few meters from the Mocorito River, it facilitated the pumping of the liquid, however, the use of a foam that allowed little separation. It was necessary that the fire started due to combustible material found in the premises.

Due to the high flames, the families associated with this business, which is about 15 houses, were alerted to be on alert, as the high voltage line that extends to a transformer could catch fire, with the risk of smoke. Apart from the poisoning, the situation is such that the families were left without electricity service.

The original, it was said, had a few tires that were close, however, It was told that they did not know what was the cause of the fire., In view of this, a call was given not to start the fire if there was no complete monitoring by the elements of the fire department.

Read more: Three minors injured in an accident at Villa d’Ahom, Sinaloa

a few hours after the test fire All material had to be removed to prevent the fire from starting again in that area.